Ten winners of the AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards 2015 supported by Uber, Mobile Monday South Africa, Appsworld and Picup were announced and honoured at a Cape Town celebration of African mobile and tech ecosystem innovation on Monday 16th November 2015.
The 2015 entries came from over 21 countries and the winners on the night came from South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Cameroon, Tanzania and Togo.
Appsafrica.com Innovation Awards Winners 2015:
1. Disruptive Innovation – Opera’s Sponsored Web Pass (Nigeria)
2. Best Mobile Innovation – bookly (South Africa)
3. Non Data Mobile Innovation – GeoPoll (Kenya/USA)
4. Best African App – Tuluntulu (South Africa)
5. Fintech Innovation – VCpay (South Africa)
6. Health Innovation– GiftedMom (Cameroon)
7. Educational Innovation – mPaper (Tanzania)
8. Social Impact Award – codeX (South Africa)
9. Best Entertainment – Gamsole (Nigeria)
10. Women In Tech – Emefa Kpegba (OMobileFunding (Togo)