Africa TechPitch supported by Appsafrica.com takes place tonight in London and is aimed at showcasing high-potential, high-impact start-ups and businesses that address a real need in the African market in UK.
The following six exciting start-ups have been selected to pitch tonight. Register fast to meet these entrepreneurs who are innovating the future of the world’s fastest growing market.
1. Styled by Africa– Creating sustainable trade through fashion
An online boutique that connects customers around the world to the best contemporary African fashion sourced from all over Africa including Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa and Ghana.
2. Vogue Pay – A payment bridge between Africa and the rest of the world
A payment processing solution which aims to make online, cross-currency payments and transactions safer, cheaper and more accessible for businesses, traders and consumers in Africa and internationally.
4. InvestWell Africa – Connecting projects in Africa to institutional investors
A matching platform that connects institutional investors to vetted projects in Africa and supports project owners to get investment ready.
5. Afrikstart – Crowdfunding for African entrepreneurs
A one-stop Crowdfunding platform that will change the way African entrepreneurs are funded, trained, and mentored.
6. Yakkity – Rewarding social media influencers for promoting brands
A mobile application that rewards consumers with exclusive deals for using their social influence to advocate for brands they love.
You can follow the latest updates from tonights event on @appsafrica.