PIVOT East the annual start-up pitching competition and conference run by m:lab East Africa is fast approaching with only four days left until the deadline for submitting applications closes on Sunday 17th May.
Following Pivot East 2014 Start-ups may join the competition through the PIVOT East Startups Community Network Information on how to join the competition including eligibility criteria may be found here .
Important Notes for Applicants
- Competition portal – startups.pivoteast.com
- Minimum number of team members is two (2)
- Tag startup entries in a maximum of two (2) competition categories
- Team composition and commitment is really important in this year’s competition. Ensure that all team members update their personal profiles on their key skills and also include a LinkedIn profile
- Self Evaluate your startup in the portal using the scorecards
- Selection criteria for PIVOT East can be found HERE
- Upload a pitch video maximum 5 minutes that demonstrates passion among founders/key employees to pursue the startup mission and a clear call to action on what the startup is pursuing at PIVOT East 2015 ( Basic video quality is accepted)
- Upload a demo video or screenshots that showcase key features of the solution
For more inquiry on how to apply for the competition please click here.