The third AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards return to Cape Town on November 6th, 2017 to celebrate the best in mobile and tech from across Africa with industry leaders on the eve of the 20th AfricaCom.
The pan African tech awards in association with Mobile Ecosystem Forum (MEF) and Mobile Monday (MOMO) South Africa provide winners with international recognition and publicity across multiple channels, networking with 300+ industry peers and a host of other benefits.
With over 200 entries last year from 25 countries the Awards continue to celebrate and promote the best of African tech, from start-ups to large corporates. Applications are welcome across 12 categories from mobile or technology ventures with services launched in at least one African market for the following awards;
- Disruptive Innovation Award
- Best Social & Messaging Award
- Best African App Award
- Enterprise Solution Award
- News & Entertainment Award
- Educational Award
- Fintech Award
- Social Impact Award
- Brand Campaign Award
- mCommerce Award
- Changing Africa Award
Finalists will be showcased in front of an audience of industry leaders and media at the Awards party with winners receiving a host of benefits including;
- AppsAfrica.com Innovation Award
- Global exposure across multiple media channels
- Exhibition space at Africa Tech Summit London (ATSLDN) 2018
- 2 x delegate passes to ATSLDN 2018
- One years MEF Membership (one overall winner selected by MEF)
- Tickets to MEF Connects at MWC2018
- Global publicity on AppsAfrica.com
- Online publicity in MEF global newsletter
- Other sponsor prizes
The deadline for entries is September 10th, with the shortlisted finalists announced at the end of September 2017.
Award applications will be assessed by a team of expert judges who are selected based on their knowledge, influence and contribution to the improvement of technology and business in Africa.
Applications are now open, enter now.
Confirming one of the sponsorship opportunities for the AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards 2017 will position your brand as a leader in innovation and technology in Africa among leading industry peers and other sponsors and partners from Africa and beyond. There are various sponsorship packages available, please contact us for more details.