If you are packing your bags for MWC next week the Mobile Ecosystem Forum is hosting a workshop on new business models for monetizing mobile access in emerging and developed markets.
In association with Syntonic this session examines the new business models for accessing content in emerging and established markets. A representative stakeholder panel of global mobile operators share insights on current access models such as sponsored data, data rewards, and content subscriptions that enable consumers to access content for free. Helping the mobile ecosystem acquire, engage, and retain users while monetizing content services.
- Chetan Sharma, CEO, Chetan Sharma Consulting (Moderator)
- Adia Sowho, Director, Digital Business, Etisalat Nigeria
- Gary S. Greenbaum, Co-Founder & CEO, Syntonic
- Tim Sherwood, VP Mobility & IoT Solutions, Tata Communications
- Dan Rosen, Global Director of Advertising, Telefonica