Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) is a launch pad for start-ups, transforming ideas to sustainable ventures that solve real Nigerian problems. To date CcHub has supported the development and launch of more than 50 innovative technology start-ups solving social challenges in Nigeria.
CcHub Nigeria believe that by engaging a community of progressive stakeholders (end-users, subject matter experts, government agencies, businesses, academics, civil societies etc.) who bring their creativity and knowledge to play they can co-create solutions to social challenges faced by the average Nigerian.
Will the next golden idea come from you?
You can submit an innovative idea that solves a real Nigerian problem to the CcHub Call for Ideas for up to $25,000 in investment as well as networks and market entry support to get you kick-started.
The aim of the programme is to encourage the development of Nigerian led solutions for real Nigerian problems, focusing on six key areas – Governance, Transportation, Healthcare, Education, Food Security and the Environment.
5 top tips for creating innovative solutions:
1. Solve ONE clear problem: focus on one problem and not many
2. Understand the problem: observing the environment, infrastructure, culture and lives of people by being there.
3. Think creatively: start big, use constraints as a filter and find the simplest solution.
4. Identify a service gap: is there a service that isn’t being provided or not being provided to a satisfactory manner
5. Deliver value: what are the benefits for people using the end product, does it improve a persons life?
Submit an Idea
Ideas should be submitted HERE by Sunday 31 May 2015. Ideas will be assessed by a panel, and those whose ideas are selected will be invited for an interview. Following this, the most viable ideas will be taken into the CcHub Pre-Incubation and Incubation Programmes.